A wireless sensors network (WSNs) contains thousands of
sensor nodes which may lead to failures because of unattended
deployments in it. Communication in sensor nodes will not happen due to
these failures which produce in correct data due to its unstable nature of
jumping from normal state to fault state results in data loss and sensor
connectivity issues. Therefore it is necessary to take appropriate measures
in advance to detect sustain network failures. To overcome this in our
paper we proposed the cluster management setup in which the events of
failures are detected, diagnosed and recovered by using the flow of DAG
scheduler and LOG FILES. Keywords: WSNs, Fault detection, Fault
recovery, IOT, Fault diagnosis, DAG and LOG FILES,
1. G.Y. Durga Devi (2013),”Clustering Algorithms In Wireless Sensor Networks-A Survey, ISSN (Online): 2347-2820, Volume -1, Issue-2
2. J.Neuzil,O.Kreibich,andR.Smid,“Adistributedfaultdetectionsystem based on iwsn for machine condition monitoring,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial
Informatics, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 1118–1123, May 2014.
3. I. Bekmezci and F. Alagoz, “Energy efficient, delay sensitive, fault tolerant wireless sensor network for military monitoring,” in Sensors Applications
Symposium, 2008. SAS. IEEE, 2008, pp. 172–177.
4. H. Xu, R. Zhang, C. Lin, and Y. Ma, “Novel approach of fault diagnosis in wireless sensor networks node based on rough set and neural network
model,” International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 1–16, 2016.
5. S.Rani,S.H.Ahmed,R.Talwar,andJ.Malhotra,“Cansensors collect big data? An energy-efficient big data gathering algorithm for a WSN,”IEEE
Transactions on Industrial In formatics, vol.13,no.4,pp.1961–1968, 2017.
6. Kaiwartya, O., Abdullah, A. H., Cao, Y., Lloret, J., Kumar, S., Shah, R. R., et al. (2018). Virtualization in wireless sensor networks: Fault tolerant
embedding for internet of things. IEEE Internet Things, 5, 571–580
7. Ding, S. X., Zhang, P., Yin, S., & Ding, E. L. (2013). An integrated design framework of fault-tolerant wireless networked control systems for
industrial automatic control applications. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 9(1), 462–471.
8. MEl Y, XIAN c., DAS S., HU yc., LU Y.H.: 'Repairing sensor networks using mobile robots'. Proc. ICDCS In!. Workshop on Wireless Ad Hoc and
Sensor Networks, Lisboa, Portugal, July 2006
9. M. Panda and P. Khilar, “Distributed self fault diagnosis algorithm for large scale wireless sensor networks using modified three sigmaedittest,” Ad
Hoc Networks, 2014.
10. Cheraghlou, M. N., & Haghparast, M. (2014). A novel fault-tolerant leach clustering protocol for wireless sensor networks. Journal of Circuits,
Systems, and Computers, 23, 1450041
11. Rajeswari, K., & Neduncheliyan, S. (2017). Genetic algorithm based fault tolerant clustering in wireless sensor network. IET Communications,
12. Kaur, T., & Kumar, D.